303 +/- Acres located just south of interstate 20. If you are looking for a good all-around ranch this one fits the bill. The 303 acres can be purchased as a whole or as a smaller tract.
- 303 acres for $ per acre $3900
- 111 acres for $ per acre $4999 (has road frontage on CR 321, CR 352 and Hwy 6
- 78 acres for $ per acre $4350 (has road frontage on CR 321)
- 114 acres for $ per acre $4300 (has road frontage on CR 321)
- 8 surface fed by water runoff strategically placed throughout the property. All ponds have been stocked with bass and crappie. The largest pond that is located in the SW corner of the ranch is roughly 4.5 acres in size. This pond has gin clear water and offers tremendous fishing and duck hunting.
- Coop water is located on CR 321
- Gently rolling with roughly 60’ of elevation change. Multiple knolls boast views to the south.
- The entire perimeter of the property is fenced with 5 strand barbed wire fence. There are three interior cross fenced pastures. Fencing is in fair shape.
- Tree cover – Heavily wooded areas with post oak, blackjack oak, mesquite, cedar and a few red oaks. There are some level areas in the middle of the of the ranch that is mostly native grass along with some areas of coastal Bermuda. There has been extensive mesquite clearing in these areas. Roughly 40% of the ranch is going to be open pastures with scattered mesquites with the remainder being thick to scattered oaks.
- White tail deer, turkey, dove, ducking and tremendous fishing.
- The seller believes he owns a fraction of the minerals. There are three non-producing wells scattered around the ranch. Seller has been in contact with the railroad commission on getting these areas cleaned up.
- From Carbon drive SE on S Hwy 6 for 2.7 miles. Turn left on CR 321 and drive 1.08 miles, ranch entrance will be on the south side of the road. This property has road frontage on HWY 6, CR 352 and CR 321.
- Diversity is the word that comes to my head when thinking about this property. Besides being an outstanding recreational ranch, this tract has productive pastures for cattle raising. With the exceptional amount of road frontage, this property is suited well for future development.
No Trespassing. Please contact a Trinity Country Real Estate team member for a showing. Trinity Country Real Estate welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make the first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.
All information herein considered reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information on this MLS sheet, flyer or website including but not limited to schools, square footage, acres, taxes, easements and minerals