BIG HEART RANCH
The Big Heart Ranch encompasses a custom home with 3/2.5, built in 2017. Besides having breathtaking views of the 161 scattered treed acres this home was built for entertaining in mind. Huge windows throughout, open living, granite counters, huge rock fireplace, custom built-ins, and a commercial grade kitchen. The 60’ X 30’ covered back porch with fireplace, TV, along with 3 seating areas. There are 3 shop/garages on the property. 40’X30’ garage with a 20’ overhang, 50’X30’ with 14’X40’ living quarters that has 1 bed 1 bath, electric stove, refrigerator, wine cooler and a covered porch on it as well and a 60’X30’ with an enclosed shop 20’X60’ overhang for storing equipment and a 12’x60’ covered area for cattle or horses with pipe working pens.
- 3 ponds fed by runoff through the the property. All ponds were built in the last 6 years. All ponds have been stocked with fish. The largest pond is roughly 1.5 acres with a depth of 30 plus foot deep. There has been extensive landscaping around the southern pond including 5 ton boulders meticulously placed around it. I have heard some of the boulders work well for a diving board…
- There are 4 water wells on the property. 3 of the wells are in the paluxey aquifer and 1 is in the trinity aquifer. There are two wells by the equipment barn that service the eastern side of the ranch. This includes pasture waterers, hay/equipment barn and the second living quarters that is located in the 3rd equipment barn.
- 1 seasonal creek in the NW corner of the ranch. This creek will hold pockets of water though out the year.
- The pastures are gently rolling throughout the ranch. There is roughly 40’ of elevation change going from the south to the north.
- Tree cover – Heavily wooded in areas with post oak, black jack and red oaks. Majority of the property has scattered manicured oaks throughout the pastures. Roughly 140 acres is in beautiful maintained coastal bermuda pastures. 21 acres was left in native to help keep wildlife on the ranch. This area has switch grass, love grass and bluestem.
- 2800 sqft home with 3 beds and 2.5 baths built in 2017.
- Garage/shop by home. 40×30 with a 20’ overhang, concrete though out.
- 50×30 shop, concrete floors and 3 rollup doors. This shop also stores a 14×40 apartment with a very nice finish out. The apartment has an open living area, kitchen, 1 bath and 1 bedroom.
- 60×30 enclosed hay/tractor barn. One the north side of the shop there is a 20×60 overhang perfect for parking tractors and implements. The south side of the shop has 12×60 overhang that is attached to the cattle working pens.
- Extensive pipe fencing through out the property. The 161 acres is fenced and cross fence making it perfect for quality grass maintenance.
- Beautiful main entry with electric gate and blacktopped road all the way to the house. There is also a separate entry to the barns on the east side of the property. This entrance has an electric gate as well.
- White tail deer, turkey, dove, ducks and tremendous fishing.
- The current owner does not own the mineral rights but does own a partial interest of executive rights. There is one well in the far SE corner of the ranch that has been abandoned for years. This well has never been in production.
- From Weatherford head north on FM 920 towards Peaster, turn left on FM 1885, right on Adele Circle then right on Rippy Road. Property will be on the left.
These types of ranch definitely do not come around often. You can definitely tell there has been a lot of blood sweat and tears into this property. I’m fortunate to have known this ranch prior to the current owner owning it. Every time I go to this tract I’m shocked on what has been done. The has one of the prettiest and calming views that I have seen. The quality of workman ship is over the top. Best for last is the location. Rippy road is a dead end road so the privacy is fantastic. There are large horse ranch on all sides of this ranch. This is definitely a must see Ranch. Big Heart Ranch speaks for itself.
No Trespassing. Please contact a Trinity Country Real Estate team member for a showing. Trinity Country Real Estate welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make the first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.
Property Type: Ranches & Recreational, Residential
MLS ID: 14364644
Year Built: 2017
Garage: 2 Car
Square Feet: 2620
Lot Size: 161.00 Acres
Date Added: June 15, 2020
Disclosures & Reports
All information herein considered reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information on this MLS sheet, flyer or website including but not limited to schools, square footage, acres, taxes, easements and minerals.